Supporting Families and Caregivers
For a much needed respite or to enable family members to continue working, Saint Francis Adult Day Health provides daytime medical care and supervision for elderly persons and disabled adults over the age of 18 who are unable to remain home unattended.
Personalized Compassionate Care
Our care teams are here Monday through Saturday, with friendly smiles and helping hands to make each day a little easier for you and your loved one. We're proud to offer:
- Hot, nutritious meals and snacks provided with special diets available
- Personal care, assistance and grooming
- Many meaningful engagement opportunities
- Social services to monitor community needs and coordinate services
- Monthly caregivers support group
- Medicaid, long-term insurance, private pay, Veterans, and other types of health insurance plans accepted
- Transportation throughout Worcester and neighboring towns available
Contact us today for more information.